If you’re new to ActionScript 3.0, or want to enhance your skill set, this bestselling book is the ideal guide. Designers, developers, and programmers alike will find Learning ActionScript 3.0 invaluable for navigating ActionScript 3.0’s learning curve. You’ll learn the language by getting a clear look at essential topics such as logic, event handling, displaying content, classes, and much more.
Updated for Flash Professional CS5, this revised and expanded edition delivers hands-on exercises and full-color code samples to help you increase your abilities as you progress through the book. Topics are introduced with basic syntax and class-based examples, so you can set your own pace for learning object-oriented programming.
- Harness the power and performance of ActionScript 3.0
- Control sound and video, including new access to microphone data
- Create art with code by drawing vectors and pixels at runtime
- Manipulate text with unprecedented typographic control
- Animate graphics, create particle systems, and apply simple physics
- Avoid common coding mistakes and reuse code for improved productivity
- Load SWF, image, text, HTML, CSS, and XML file formats, and more
Authors Rich Shupe and Zevan Rosser draw on their experience as Flash developers and instructors to give you a solid ActionScript foundation, revealing ways you can use code for practical, everyday projects.
Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Learning ActionScript 3.0: A Beginner's Guide$11.63